Get Started Today! 708-781-7110
The ideal candidate is adaptable, has the grit to solve complicated problems and the amiable nature required to work closely with our end users, Tier 1, and Tier 2 support staff to overcome issues. The people who thrive here love and take pride in their work and enjoy finding efficient ways to solve problems.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide help desk support. Assist end users via telephone, e-mail, with a wide range of questions, requests relating to desktop PC and Mac software, hardware and peripherals.
• Document all work performed and solutions provided on a timely basis, clearly and completely in the help desk system.
• Achieve and maintain exceptional customer satisfaction survey ratings as determined through on-going customer satisfaction surveys
• Configures, installs, maintains, supports and repairs personal computers, peripheral devices, printers and mobile devices
• Sets-up and troubleshoots Internet connectivity
• Restores files from backups when requested by end users
• Creates, manages and administers user Active Directory accounts, group policies and folder/file permissions. Resets passwords as required.
• Assist with network component administration (core switches, routers, gateways and firewalls)
• Assists with administration and management of anti-virus and malware software systems. Contains, mitigates and eradicates threat outbreaks. Protects, secures and maintains data privacy and security.
• Performs change management duties, including creation, execution and validation of production system and security patches.
• Interacts with outside system vendors to facilitate hardware and software upgrades and resolve system and end user issues.
• Participates in new systems roll-outs and projects
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Associate or Bachelor degree in a related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• 1 to 2 years of help desk work experience a plus
Pay and Benefits:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience, and room for growth for employees who excel
• Simple IRA plan with employer matching
• Medical Insurance
This is a small company that has been in business for over 25 years, a long time relative to our industry. We’re here because we’re excellent. We develop longstanding partnerships with major customers and client satisfaction is everything to us. We are driven daily by our core values:
Also, because we’re a small company, there are no office politics here; we hire people who are bright, strictly professional, and easy to work with. As a company that focuses on customer service, we need to provide quick, efficient solutions for our customers and to do so with a smile.